Saturday, May 24, 2014

Paniyiri Greek festival 2014

Every year I intend to go to the Paniyiri Greek festival.... Every year I am working that weekend, however this year it is on during my first weekend of maternity leave!!! So we went and got our Greek festival on!

So much delicious food, activities and rides for the kids, cooking demos, dancing demos, food, sand sculpture and of course food.

We were there for about 2.3-3 hours, would have lobes to stayed longer, however almost 37 weeks pregnant and a 4 year old who had also had swimming lessons this morning meant it was safer to leave with 3 smiling people!
Daddy and Lumpy went on the big wheel, lets face it - my pregnant belly was not going to fit through that gate!
The sand sculptor, Lumpy wanted to watch this for ages!
Dancing, enjoying the sun and the music.
She won this monkey doing the fishing net game! so proud of herself!
Chilling in the ball! she only attempted to stand and run once, right at the end, other wise she was happy to hang out and watch the world go by.


I really enjoyed the day out, I may have over indulged in food... but hey, I have wanted to go for soooo long :)

No comments:

Post a Comment