Monday, May 26, 2014

Lumpy gets a special room mate!

FIRSTLY - happy 100th post!!!!! I have wanted to make a fairy garden for a while, however with a dog and chickens it would have been dug up in no time. The front yard is unfenced so not safe for any kid related fun. After much thought and planning I decided to make a fairy yard and door to attach to the wall in Lumpy's room.
We had some left over tiles from when the hour was built, It was a really cheap option and I think it looks pretty good.
She woke this morning and came and asked
                                                                        'Mum, did you make this?'
                                                       'What is it?, no I didn't make it'
                   'MUM it's FAIRYLAND and a fairy house in my bedroom and I love it! 
Aquarium bridge, toad stools (ebay) and some glass stones (cheap store)

the door (ebay) i painted pale purple (purple is sometimes Lumpy's fav colour)
I also added a dolls house chair (ebay). I added a little glitter (fairy dust) to the bridge.
Lumpy is absolutely in love with her fairy land, it is all we have heard about since she woke up and I am sure the Kindy teacher will hear all about it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment