Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Home made ice cream

I love peanut butter. I love nutella. I love ice cream.... see where this is going???

Yep.
I have just made peanut butter and nutella ice cream.

I can give you my base recipe... the exact quantities of peanut butter and nutella are to your taste... so needless to say I added a bit.
Remember to freeze your ice cream maker bowl for 24 hours before making ice cream
OK basic recipe
1/2 cup of sugar (I reduced to quarter for this)
1 cup of milk
2 cups of cream

Dissolve the sugar in the milk and combine the cream. Mix well.

I melted a few table spoons of peanut butter and nutella in the microwave and whisked through the milk/cream /sugar.

Pour into ice cream maker and wait desperately for about 25 minutes (-/+ depending on how you like it and your machine)

No comments:

Post a Comment