Saturday, November 22, 2014

Photo memory board

While out shopping today I saw I canvas photo board which looked great. The price tag did not.
I wanted to get one as a Christmas gift for my mum, but the larger the canvas tbh e larger the price. It looked fairly simple so I thought I'd give it a go on a smaller scale.
Supplies
Canvas
String/twine/ribbon
Staple gun
Paint (optional)
Small pegs
Photos, keepsakes, quotes, awards

I painted my trial run blue. I did a few different layouts to see which way and how many rows I wanted.

Remember to make the string a little loose to be able to fit a peg in but not too loose as it will sag and hang.

I found being slightly out with sides being even ok as the string moved to look straight.

Miss Lumpy will be pretty excited in the morning when she sees her photo memory board.

No comments:

Post a Comment