Friday, September 20, 2013

MYO pizza

It's friday a night, I felt like pizza. I love doing things my little offsider can help with. SO decided it would be a pizza night.
First step I made the dough (an incredibly easy 2 ingredient mix - 1 cup greek yogurt, 1.25 cup self raising flour (measures may vary depending on the yogurt))
second step - I set up the table while Lumpy washed her hands.
third step - apron and sit at table.
forth step - suggest she start with flattening the dough and the rest she was pretty confident on.
 
How it started
Taking flattening the dough VERY seriously!
need the tomato paste
Mushrooms
more toppings!
Cheese!!
One very proud little girl!
Now for the grown up to use the oven!
Helping in the kitchen really seems to boost Lumpy's self confidence. She absolutely loves it. She will make comments like "I'm like a mummy now, I'm a grown up!". It also builds essential skills for later in life.
Have a great weekend and get in the kitchen with your little one!

No comments:

Post a Comment