Sunday, March 24, 2013

Mumma camp!

I have decided that I will be taking Lumps on camps on my "weekends" (shift work) just one night at a time. Our first Mumma camp was friday,  we went to Thunderbird Park (close and beautiful) -  We were lucky enough to have another Mumma and her 2 kids come along! - We are all experienced campers (Kids included!) so we just grabbed on sale 2 man tents (which were incredibly quick and easy to put up with 3 kids running around).
Lumpy certainly had a great time, and I enjoyed myself! was so good getting away and hearig the birds, the creek not hearing any traffic! and allowing the kids to explore a new environment.

our little easy to set up tent

Post shower soccer training

checking out the running river

Thunderbird park - awesome first mumma camp.

Checking out the near by creek

Having a snack

Checking out an old tree.
Mumma camps is something i will be doing more of in the coming months, By myself or with other I don't mind :)

No comments:

Post a Comment