Friday, October 28, 2011

My tiny dancer!!

I know I know, I always say "Halloween is NOT an Aussie thing so people should not celebrate/trick or treat" BUUUUT when i got an email from Lone Pine koala park saying they had a family fun day for Halloween on today, well I had to go!
First we had to go to Spotty and get a ballerina outfit.

Lumpy truly has no sense of fear, that became very apparent today when she run up and jumped on a kangaroo. I on the other hand was petrified (have you seen those claws?!?).
Buying a yearly pass for Lone Pine (Lumps is free until 3) was the best thing we could have done, so local and so much to do (well for a little kid can you really ever get sick of patting animals and listening to grunting Koalas?).
very unhappy tiny dancer!

Oh puddle!!!

"mumms shhhhhicken"

She LOVED the Roos!

Please coem back! she chased this one for a while before admitting defeat.

Fascinated by the Pumpkin with a face!

Hmmm, perhaps i should check out coles and make her a pumpkin?!?! But it does seem like  a lot of work....

No comments:

Post a Comment