Thursday, September 22, 2011

Sick mumma.

I have been sick the last 2 weeks with sinus infection. Coming up with ways to entertain a very active 19 month old can get very tricky when I just want to sit (yes I know mums CAN NOT be sick!). I did still send her to day care yesterday while iI rested and saw the GP again.
After day care I decided to go and enquire about swimming lessons, our local pool offers them. Near the local pool is a nice park so we walked there (I got in trouble from Lumpy for walking past the car "Mumma Mumma car, Mummmmmmmmma car" until she saw the play equipment :) ).
She was happy to let me sit in the shade while she played on the equipment. I am always amazed at her lack of fear and determination. There was a metal chain ladder to get to the slide, she managed to get to the top before requesting my assistance.
She had just watched some older children laying on their tummy swinging, so of course she attempted it herself.

Trying to decide which way to slide.
 
Finally figured it out xx.

Feeling so much better today, If it's warm and not windy I will most likely do a yard picnic and shaving foam and food dye.

No comments:

Post a Comment