Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Preschool pre writing skills

Firstly, HAPPY NEW YEAR. Secondly, I've been a little slack due to exhaustion and so much to do, I'm feeling much better and ready to blog some more :)
Lately, Lumpy has been asking to do "home work" so a quick google found some pre - writing fine motor skills work sheets. She has done a few of these, and loves them (and NAGS to do them alll day!!). After a lovely play date this morning (and a wonderful rare nap) she asked AGAIN for hoem work - the printer did not work!! the photocopier did. So i made a few sheets, however decided she needed outdoor play. I Made her a seek and find list, gave her a small glass jar and sent her to the yard while I prepared dinner- this was a very big hit with Miss Lumpy!
I am certainly no artist!
Her finds!

No comments:

Post a Comment